free website stats program 2001 Ultra classic | Harley Davidson Forums

2001 Ultra classic

big2wheeler

Did they put anti theft systems on these bikes? On the key ring I just noticed that there is a round key fob with a button on it. I hit the button and nothing happened?

Try replacing the battery and try it again.:D

Well, that is kind of what I was thinking but I figured why go through all the hassle if they didn't even put that on the bikes. So I guess what you are saying is that they did, and try replacing the bat tree?

It was an option or it could have been added by a previous owner but being you got a FOB with the bike, I would say there is a chance that it has an alarm.

One way to find out!:D

Did they put anti theft systems on these bikes? On the key ring I just noticed that there is a round key fob with a button on it. I hit the button and nothing happened?

Push the button and see if your garage door goes up and down :D

I am going to try it then. But the dude never mentioned anything about it to me either, which I thought was odd. Thanks a bunch for your help glider!!

Push the button and see if your garage door goes up and down :D

lol That would be great, cause I could use another one or those :bigsmiley21:

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2002 has the security system, it doesn't work like the ones on the newer bikes though; check your owners manual it will tell you how to set them up.

Back