free website stats program 2000 FLSTC's brakes (USA/European) | Harley Davidson Forums

2000 FLSTC's brakes (USA/European)

Jacka

I need print screen or something "report" (or part calolog?), where I can show that year 2000 FLSTC (Heritage) have just same brakes (parts) European-models than USA-models...

Help me. Thanks.

I have not seen any parts manual ever ask to designate between US or Europe.
Look up Harley P&A catalog which of course is the heart and soul of H.D. and look there......:s

In the parts list for the bike there may be parts that have 2 part numbers if one of the part numbers states HDI only then it is for Harley Davidson International
Open a parts list at front turn signals and some of the parts are marked HDI only as in some countries the turn signals must go from on to off to on so front running lights are not permitted so different fittings bulbs and wiring from domestic models

Brian

Looking at a parts list there is only 1 # for pads. Nothing shown for International models. The front & rear have the same P/N 44082-00D
tourbox

Fits front and rear brakes on '00-'03 XL, '00-'05 VRSC™ and '00-'07 Dyna®, Softail® and Touring models (except front brakes on FXSTS and FLSTS Springer™). Does not fit '06-'07 rear brakes on FXSTS, FXST, FXSTB, and FLSTFSE2 models.

Dyna Super Glide FXD
Dyna Low Rider FXDL
Dyna Super Glide Convertible FXDS CONV
Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG
Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX
Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
Fat Boy FLSTF
Heritage Springer FLSTS
Softail Standard FXST
Night Train FXSTB
Softail Deuce FXSTD
Springer Softail FXSTS
Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C
Sportster 1200 Sport XL1200S
Sportster 883 Custom XL883C
Sportster 1200 XLH1200
Sportster 883 XLH883
Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883HUG
Road King FLHR
Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI
Road King EFI FLHRI
Electra Glide Standard FLHT
Electra Glide Classic FLHTC
Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI
Ultra Classic Electra Glide EFI FLHTCUI
Road Glide FLTR
Road Glide EFI FLTRI
CVO Road Glide EFI FLTRSEI

Bike not listed? Here is the fitment from HD web page should be the same in the parts catalog:s

Back