free website stats program 20/50 Mobil 1 synthetic | Harley Davidson Forums

20/50 Mobil 1 synthetic

trex0864

Mobile 1 20/50 synthetic oil for a harley 96 inch engine. I would like to know if anyone is using this oil and what kind of success are you having. t.rex

I've been using it in my Ultra for over 12,000 miles now. Took alot of the noise out of the motor, seems to idle a little smoother.

I use mobil 1 20/50 v-twin oil in the engine & primary & I have no problems with it. I use mobil 1 75/90 gear lube in the transmission. I use mobil 1 because you get it just about anywhere. I don't have to carry any oil on road trips I can just stop and buy some if needed but so far I haven't needed to do that. Right now mobil 1 20/50 v-twin oil is on sale at Autozone $2 off a qt. If you have a Autozone card you get a credit for any purchase over $20 and after 5 credits you get $20 off your next purchase. I buy 3qt at a time to run up the credits that way I get 2 1/2 qt free the 6th time.

Welcome Trex0864 to the HDT forum. When reading your post I noticed you said 20/50 Mobil One for the Harley and not 20/50 Mobil One V-Twin...so we need a little clarification regarding your selection. There IS a difference between automotive oils and motorcycle oils...:s

Last edited:
Back