free website stats program 2-1 exhaust question | Harley Davidson Forums

2-1 exhaust question

Hey everyone, I'm thinking about trying a different exhaust for my Softtail. I am currently running a Hooker Tuned Flow 2-1. I really like the looks of the Big Radius 2-1 and the sound of the Bassini Road Rage. Any thoughts on what 2-1 will provide me with the best performance. My ulitmate goal is to gain some performance. Thanks in advance!!!

Check out SuperTrapp's 2 into 1. Cool thing about them is that they are tunable (add/remove disks). I had one on a stage 3 Heritage and it was a great system.

This weekend I hung the Supertrapp Supermeg 2-1 exhaust on my 06 Lowrider. Chose the Supermeg for the tunable feature. I went with eleven out of twenty disks as I was more interested in torque. I also added the Screamin Eagle Ventilator air filter and TFI. Great sound, look and considerable power boost.

Over the years I have put on many exhaust systems on my bikes ,As for 2-1 performance hands down RB-Racing LSR 2-1 exhaust and sounds like no other exhaust out there , But you will wait at least 4 weeks when you order a system from them they are hand made quality and fitment is excellent You can check there website out they offer several styles and finishes they also make a 2-1 called the Blackhole quiet version but still retains performance.

Back