free website stats program 1st swap meet | Harley Davidson Forums

1st swap meet

fatbryan

Went to my first swap meet today, in Hannible mo. I really enjoyed it, me and my wife picked up a few things, but it was really great meeting some new people, and making some new friends. The weather was terrible over four inches of snow, but they still had a great turn out.

Went to my first swap meet today, in Hannible mo. I really enjoyed it, me and my wife picked up a few things, but it was really great meeting some new people, and making some new friends. The weather was terrible over four inches of snow, but they still had a great turn out.

Man I wish that was the case here in Tennessee I drove all the way across town to go to last months swap meet only to find out that they cancelled it due to weather! It was 35 degrees out and sunny! I'm new to the south and for the most part I really like it but when it comes to cold weather people down here are just nuts.

You may have seen a buddy of mine; Grady. He was there with a booth for Black Jack Leather. Black Jack Leather - Home

Wow DAVID, yes i did, i bought a vest from them LIVE TO RIDE. I love the vest. they had a lot of good deals going on. Super good guys.

Back