free website stats program 1999 Road King - I feel sick to my stomach | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

1999 Road King - I feel sick to my stomach

It seems needless to purchase a cam bearing remover / installer for two bearings, anyone willing to rent theirs will I replace bearings with Torringtons? I can send payment via PayPal. Let me know, thanks.

I sent you a PM about the bearing remover/installer tools. I can't rent them, but will sell them reasonable. Let me know. Thanks.

I sent you a PM about the bearing remover/installer tools. I can't rent them, but will sell them reasonable. Let me know. Thanks.

Posted this before I read to the end of the thread and now see that you've got it all fixed. Congrats and disregard the PM and above post. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad things went well. Nothing feels better then to work on your baby (bike) and to touch that button and she runs like a top. The best part is you did it yourself and the more you do the better you know your scooter. I have to say that the whole 4500 mile road trip this past month I did not worry about my bike one time? I know every part in her and I know anything that goes wrong I can fix if I can get where there is tools and parts. Ride Safe !!!

Further update, just completed a compression test on the bike. As Bubbie would say, "I am one lucky guy". Front and rear at 150 psi, couldnt be a better match.

Ride on brothers and let this be another example that you can fix anything on this bike with perserverance and the assistance of the greatest 4M on the WWW.

Back