free website stats program 1995 Ultra Glide Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

1995 Ultra Glide Classic

Snowshark19

So I love this bike. I just bought it from my father in law last summer and put my 2000 miles on it. Not a lot, but Im still new to Harleys. I realized I am a bit tall for this bike. Im 6'2 and 220. Im looking for information on how to modify a bit to make it more comfortable for me. Seems I cant find any modification parts. Gear shift extenders, brake lever extenders, footboard extensions etc etc. I don't want to spend a lot, but there has to be some useful info out there. Removing the fairing to move handlebars is not really an option since the brake fluid reservoir is in the way. Need help. Not many options left except to sell.

Sometimes a different seat will set you back far enough to be comfortable.:newsmile07:

Harley shops would suggest a seat but it is a 1995 year. Aftermarket is the place to go Look. M&M or JPcycle...

signed....BUBBIE

Seems I cant find any modification parts. Gear shift extenders, brake lever extenders, footboard extensions etc etc.

Where have you searched so far? Strictly the HD catalogs and/or your local parts counter? I'd definitely expand your search to include Dennis Kirk, J&P, Kuryakyn, even Ebay and Craigslist.

Im 6'5",i ride a 2012 Classic. i agree that going with a after market seat helps out alot.It seem to set me back and down on the bike!!!

Back