free website stats program 1985 FLTC side covers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

1985 FLTC side covers

My favorite motorcycle parts and repair shop Cycle Stop of Norristown, PA came through once again and found me a brand new 11436 Grommet that I have been searching for weeks but have been unable to locate and at a cost of only $1.50 . I am happy as this simple part has been annoying to me as I want this bike to be "NICE" and as awesome as my 90 FLHS was when I finished it...

i just bought the rubber for the side covers and bolts and spacer at the dealer for my 80 flt . parts guy should be replaced

I was looking for an exhaust clamp for my 1988 FLHS and it was obsolete. I found a dealer who looked the part number up to find what dealer had it in stock. He found two nearby dealers and I emailed both. As usual only one answered the Montgomery, AL dealer. I called them and got the part in three days. So your local dealer can do a part research for the nearest dealer to have your part.

I was looking for an exhaust clamp for my 1988 FLHS and it was obsolete. I found a dealer who looked the part number up to find what dealer had it in stock. He found two nearby dealers and I emailed both. As usual only one answered the Montgomery, AL dealer. I called them and got the part in three days. So your local dealer can do a part research for the nearest dealer to have your part.

If they are a user friendly dealer, and they all should network for the cause IMO:s

Back