free website stats program 1967 FLH..comments and opinions please | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

1967 FLH..comments and opinions please

that is the plan....best part is no one wants it because it doesnt have a VIN number on the frame...so all the buyers down here think it is illegal.. but it is not !!! :bigsmiley10::bigsmiley10::newsmile108::newsmile108:

So the vin is elsewhere?

the vin was always on the left lower side of the motor, from HD that way. Was easy to swap frames. often wonder where the term Pan-Shovel comes from......66 to 69 lower end look like the panheads but not a panhead, just wondering...

the vin was always on the left lower side of the motor, from HD that way. Was easy to swap frames. often wonder where the term Pan-Shovel comes from......66 to 69 lower end look like the panheads but not a panhead, just wondering...

that is the same info that i found lower end looks like a pan....

you riding in Oman? i might be there is 6 months or so

yeah I'm riding here but this time of year, got to be parked by 10-11 AM....was over 50c today.

i know that kind of heat way to well...spent many years in that part of the world !!!! Saudi, Egypt, Yemen, Somalia, Algeria but always on a rotation

Back