free website stats program 1967 FLH..comments and opinions please | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

1967 FLH..comments and opinions please

It does look like a good project if bike runs ok then a good rolling project run and use the bike and tackle things in stages after 3 4 or 5 years it will be done and been enjoyed
We have long winters here ideal for a rolling project bike

Brian

It does look like a good project if bike runs ok then a good rolling project run and use the bike and tackle things in stages after 3 4 or 5 years it will be done and been enjoyed
We have long winters here ideal for a rolling project bike

Brian

well said...however we do not have winters down here, but it might take 3-5 years to import all the parts lol

I'd jump on that deal with both feet! It would make a nice project for sure..

All good information....thanks so much

you have shovel parts???

Why yes I do. I have owned a few. I have a 77 FXE I've owned since new. I have also owned a 67 FLH. Sold it about 15 years ago. The friend I sold it to, still has it. I go to the swap meets and buy OEM parts from that era. I kinda collect that stuff. The NOS parts from that era are disappearing at a rapid pace.

I have relatives and friend with shovels, pan-shovels and pans. So parts tend to get passed around.

Good to hear the guy has it running. More pics when you have a chance.

That bike,in running condition,for less than 2 grand,I would buy in a heartbeat.

that is the plan....best part is no one wants it because it doesnt have a VIN number on the frame...so all the buyers down here think it is illegal.. but it is not !!! :bigsmiley10::bigsmiley10::newsmile108::newsmile108:

You & your buddy will have a good project going to keep you busy in your semi retirement.
tourbox

Back