free website stats program 1913 HD in Canada | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

1913 HD in Canada

I could tell it was Canadian within 30 seconds, a wee bit of duct tape on the handle bars. "If they don't find you handsome they better find you handy" :D

sounds like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when he pulls the pin up and by the way some of the roads in Canada are paved.

I just love looking at the old bikes like this that are still functional. What a treasure this one is. I guess that's the reason I love going to Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley. A whole lot of old machinery that still runs.

T-Ray Thank you for sharing that video. It's an amazing original bike.

My guess for that wire loop is an exhaust bypass or deflector. You can see something move under the bike when he moves it, and my lousy laptop speakers seem to sound just slightly different when he does. I seem to remember reading that there was something to make the bikes more horse friendly on the early bikes.

I love the passenger footpegs and handlebars, that is basic as can be.

The video shows HD has been offering fuel gauges for 98 years, and they STILL can't get them accurate.:small3d007:

Man thats great. sounds great too. I just wanna give it a big ole hug. thanks for the video. could watch stuff like that all day long.

T-Ray Thank you for sharing that video. It's an amazing original bike.

My guess for that wire loop is an exhaust bypass or deflector. You can see something move under the bike when he moves it, and my lousy laptop speakers seem to sound just slightly different when he does. I seem to remember reading that there was something to make the bikes more horse friendly on the early bikes.

I love the passenger footpegs and handlebars, that is basic as can be.

The video shows HD has been offering fuel gauges for 98 years, and they STILL can't get them accurate.:small3d007:

Breeze is dead on here on the exhaust flap, so not to scare horses in town riding, Thanks for sharing that cool video:s

That's a nice collectable. Good find.
I just love looking at the old bikes like this that are still functional. What a treasure this one is. I guess that's the reason I love going to Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley. A whole lot of old machinery that still runs.
When you visit the Wheels Through Time Museum again look for the Black 1984 Electra Glide Classic and the Blue 1988 if its on display, both bikes belonged to me.

Thanks for allowing us a glimpse of the past. That bike is even older than I am and nicer looking too. How many would love to ride that machine? Count me in. Thanks again.

Back