free website stats program 1913 HD in Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

1913 HD in Canada

Great link!! Just finished watching all 9 minutes. Great piece of history!!

I don't know if any one noticed the V-Twin putt-putt cadence, but it sounded like at least 4 galloping horses as he was rolling on the throttle. :p

Love those push rods and rockers bumping up and down...the mechanical busy work happening while riding must have been real cool, adding to the sensations...! :57:

Does anyone know what was the wire loop handle he was playing with on the right side of the bike...? Thank you for sharing...that was a great video! :D

thanks for that, really shows how then and now things have not changed much , as Far as upgrading your bike with new Moco features , such as the original owner did here by adding the rear brake that was introduced on new 1915 model and the Moco made a retro kit for 1913 and up models , and it took 13 yrs to see front brakes on a HD the 1928 J model ,and they did the same thing they had a kit that would let you put a front brake on a 1926 J..

I don't know if any one noticed the V-Twin putt-putt cadence, but it sounded like at least 4 galloping horses as he was rolling on the throttle. :p

Love those push rods and rockers bumping up and down...the mechanical busy work happening while riding must have been real cool, adding to the sensations...! :57:

Does anyone know what was the wire loop handle he was playing with on the right side of the bike...? Thank you for sharing...that was a great video! :D

I was wondering about that too. The engine sounded deeper when it was pulled out, could it have been some sort of compression release or exhaust bypass?

thats amazing that it has stayed together all these years..great video.. thanks for sharing with us..

I could tell it was Canadian within 30 seconds, a wee bit of duct tape on the handle bars. "If they don't find you handsome they better find you handy" :D

Back