free website stats program 16F this morning and I'm off to do TfT | Harley Davidson Forums

16F this morning and I'm off to do TfT

Helping with the US Marine Corps Toys For Tots, If you can and have a chance drop off a toy to any of the many toy drives going on this year all over the country.
Even a New $5 toy well mean alot to a kid without one! :hii

Good for you!! It's good to know that folks are embracing the true spirt of the holiday season!

My wife and I sometimes work in a homeless shelter. Not sure what we're doing this year; but, it'll be something for sure!!

Helping with the US Marine Corps Toys For Tots, If you can and have a chance drop off a toy to any of the many toy drives going on this year all over the country.

Good for you Sir and Thank You ..was in the marines 63-67..and our little motorcycle groups ..this is our number one chairty TFT's...Thank you again Sir WoRah !...btw back then we never said that..lol was Gung Ho !..but thats the old days right...lol
:D

Froze but happy :)
19 of us made the ride today and we were able to collect 87 toys for the Toys for Tots. Many thanks to those who made the ride and especially those who gave! :hii
Now time to thaw out :44:

Back