free website stats program 1600 mile trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

1600 mile trip

That sounds great. the old lady and i are taking a trip on aug 10th to little orleans md. for the east coast sturgis rally. We are leaving are home in central jersey headed to md for the rally then heading to deals gap to the dragon, ride the area for a four about days then heading back home. Going to take about 10 days and we can't wait. This won't be our first road trip but it will be the longest i figure by the time we're done we're looking at about 2500 miles on our 2007 Road King.:bigsmiley11:

Spartacus enjoy your trip it will be fun take a camera lots of great pictures just waiting to be taken.Also while you are at the dragon stop at deals gap they have the best bacon burger

Glad you had a great trip and the wife is still talking to you. Yes I tend to yell first think later when things go wrong. What's really amazing with the wife on long trips is she hates the car. 10 miles out of town it's.."Are we there yet???" , yet on the bike we have done Sturgis twice and Oregon coast once from Calgary Alberta Canada and this year we are off for two weeks to California and she has never complained once, rain or shine about the trip? And people wonder why we ride??? They should try a great black top road in a rural area where you can smell the farms and things growing and people waving? Once you do you are hooked. :D

And people wonder why we ride??? They should try a great black top road in a rural area where you can smell the farms and things growing and people waving? Once you do you are hooked. :D

One of the great highs in life. Especially when the Misses enjoys riding too....

Glad you and the better half had a great time. It's great to be able to get away on the bike with the wife and just take in the scenery.

Now to make it a yearly (or more often) occurance.

Gotta love the fresh air and wind in the face.:cheers

Back