free website stats program 124" monster big bore kit harley | Harley Davidson Forums

124" monster big bore kit harley

hkhajah

Hi, i need your help regarding this matter. Im thinking of upgrading my bike which is a 2005 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide which has the 103" engine to the 124" MONSTER BIG BORE KIT HARLEY, i just need to know.... do i need to change the heads. this kit is by REVOLUTION PERFORMANCE and im just not clear about the heads. All thats mentioned is that i got to bore the case. Thank you.

After reading their write up it would appear that you will be using your existing heads. I would think that some flow work would be advised to get the most from this set up. I would not attempt this set up without having the fly wheel welded trued and balanced. I would also opt for timkin style bearings for the flywheel/crank. You will also need a larger throttle body to feed this "monster".

After reading their write up it would appear that you will be using your existing heads. I would think that some flow work would be advised to get the most from this set up. I would not attempt this set up without having the fly wheel welded trued and balanced. I would also opt for timkin style bearings for the flywheel/crank. You will also need a larger throttle body to feed this "monster".
thanks for your reply.. i will buy the kit

What throttle body size should i put with this kit do you advize

Last edited by a moderator:
we`ve done many 124" builds.go with S&S parts.the REV. PERF. cylinders are nikasil coated and youll have nothing but problems with them

Back