'12 Tequila sunrise/h-d orange??

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by judgeman6970, Jul 20, 2011.

1. judgeman6970

judgeman6970 Member

would LOVE to see an actual pic of a new '12 in this color, preferably a RKC or a SG if possible......thanks!!:D

2. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

Images of the Road King and Street-glide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's all the ones with that color combination.

3. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I think that color option looks like the bike had a head on colision with a creamsicle truck! Everyone has their opinions but that color is just not for me! It is available on all the softails except the fat boy low and blackline. Only the dyna superglide costom has that option on the dynas. WOW.......kinda bright!

4. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

No one had better say that they "never saw" it when it came down the road!:p Pretty hard to miss, I think.

5. iamdent

iamdent Member

I know it's all in personal perception but that's gotta be the ugliest bike I ever seen! LOL

6. whacko

whacko Junior Member

Yeah and it is being offered on most of the line up! I've seen a similar color on some older dyna models but it was more of a beige color with HD orange for the two tone and it was not quite as bright. Can't see that color flying off the show room floor! Maybe it looks better outside in the sun but I don't know......

On another note I think the best paint scheme I saw in the 2012 line up is the wide glide in big blue pearl with lighter blue flames......that one is awesome!

7. judgeman6970

judgeman6970 Member

waiting to see a pic of the "real thing" before deciding, but I've always been a fan of orange on almost anything with wheels, starting from the day I drooled over my friend's 'ol schwinn "orange crate" a long, long time ago:p

8. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

I'm for drinking it (if I was drinking again) not putting on my HD!

9. bcortani

bcortani Active Member

that is almost identicle to the orange tux my son wore to his senior prom...lol. Must say, it looked better on him.:s

10. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Be careful there gentlemen, I would have never dreamed of owning an orange bike early on......I was a blue person, but sometimes when you see something in person, it has a different affect than a picture.

If I would have gotten a call 5 years ago from someone saying, 'there's this bike down at the Harley dealer that is orange & creme that you will love', I am not sure I would have made any effort to actually go look at it. :D When I got my deuce, I was actually only looking at blue bikes, and while I was sitting on a brand new 06 deuce, (dark blue), I kept looking over at the orange one, the sales girl said, 'go on over and sit on that one, you keep looking at it', I was saying, 'I don't want an orange bike, I like blue'. :D But there was something about that bike.

LOL, from the pictures, that wouldn't be my first color choice, but you never know what will grab you. :s I think they should keep the lighter orange on the top & go with creme on the bottom. :D