free website stats program 117ci Builds Only Bagger Pictures | Harley Davidson Forums

117ci Builds Only Bagger Pictures

600_14046024.jpeg

Hey everyone how about posting some pictures of your 117ci build bagger and tell us what you like or love about your build from being stock.

gorgeous, you must love throwing a leg over that beauty! I like how the white walls, grips and seat compliment each other!

gorgeous, you must love throwing a leg over that beauty! I like how the white walls, grips and seat compliment each other!

Thank you for the compliments.I had a real nice 2 up seat on that i had customize but when i road with a female friend for the first time it was totally uncomfortable so i took it off and went with the HD brawler solo seat which i love.

I change tires to metzlers 880 and i lowered the back 1" to the progressive 440 which i really like.

I only had my 117 for about 4 days until the bearing went so hopefully i will be getting back in a couple of weeks.

I their are some more people on the forum who have 117's that they can show pictures of.

Last edited by a moderator:
your bike looks awesome.sorry to hear about your crank.Make sure you true and weld the crankpin when they have it apart,those x-tra cu.'' are very hard on the crankshaft.darkhorse crankshaft does a great job on cranks and bearings.

your bike looks awesome.sorry to hear about your crank.Make sure you true and weld the crankpin when they have it apart,those x-tra cu.'' are very hard on the crankshaft.darkhorse crankshaft does a great job on cranks and bearings.

Well i heard from the builder and the FLYWHEEL which was made by s/s will be back in a week so i will have it back in another 2 wks.can you tell me what can do maybe that this won't happen again? it was a part failure nothing wrong on my part what i did but i am just a little bit worried not to roll on the thottle again like i did.

tell your builder to send the crank out to get welded and trued,what happened was the crankpin is just pressed in, to hold the crank together[flywheels]so you need to have the crankpin welded so when you roll on the throttle the flywheels won't shift again.Your builder should be able to explain it to you.This is a pretty common yhing to do when building a117'' motor.

tell your builder to send the crank out to get welded and trued,what happened was the crankpin is just pressed in, to hold the crank together[flywheels]so you need to have the crankpin welded so when you roll on the throttle the flywheels won't shift again.Your builder should be able to explain it to you.This is a pretty common yhing to do when building a117'' motor.

i just sent you a private message.

Back