free website stats program 1125 Dyno'd | Harley Davidson Forums

1125 Dyno'd

Baggh

I had my 1125 Dyno'd yesterday. I got tired of speculating and surfing the internet to see what my bike had under the tank... errrr... between the tank :) My riding buddy's and I had a pretty good idea but I wanted it confirmed soooo... I paid my $40 and got it done.

I have a Jardine RT 5 pipe on my '09 1125 CR. Reading online it's claimed that installing this pipe instantly adds 12 HP. Total bull. If simply installing a pipe added that kinda power every one would be doing it. Oh wait... they are. but yeah... still bull BUT I'm thinking it added 4~6 horses and it sounds awesome! Nothing out there sounds like the 1125... uber mean Harley~esque deep rumble... but more charged up... quicker thumps. Kind of like a Harley that had a case of Monster drinks or something. nuff about the pipe though... on with the results...

Claimed Engine Horses at the Crank:146
My bike's HP at 10.5k rpm: 128.5
at 6k rpm: 70 horses
at 3.5k rpm: 30 horses

Claimed Engine Torque at the Crank: 82 ft. lbs
My Bikes Torque at 10.5 rpm: 69.1
at 6k rpm: 65
at 3.5k rpm: 53

Plenty of mean machine power... the torque curve is what is really amazing... the reall isn't one! The torque pretty much stays level thru the entire power band.

good stuff

Sorry.. I should have stated in my previous post...

all of my results are "rear wheel" results. The actual power that is being laid on the pavement.

I'm thinking Buell's "claimed" crank #'s are spot on.

Back