free website stats program 10K Service | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

10K Service

once them tools are paid for, you got em. no recurring costs, unlike letting the dealer do the work. you can do it on your schedule also, not theirs. go for it man! some real great advice here. plan the job, have the tools, first couple goes may be slow, but soon they are easy and quick and you know it was done right.

I think you guys seem to forget even the OP himself said "The reason I don't do the work myself is because I am a pencil pusher; not mechanical enough to change my own oil much less anything else."

When a person happens to be mechanically inclined they seem to discount their ability to work with their hands. What seems easy to you is a very awkward exercise for those that are not mechanically inclined.

I have seen people that don't know how to use tools and MUST pay to have things done for them. I am SURE you know of people that should not have tools in their hands. I am not saying the OP is not smart enough to do it, just saying through his own admittance, he does not want to do it.

His question was not "could" he do it. It was why the wide spread in prices. Am I correct CWCMDc05?

Back