free website stats program 107 cubic inch Hillside fatbob | Harley Davidson Forums

107 cubic inch Hillside fatbob

Linky

well guys could not leave well enough alone. after install the woods 555 cams in my 2011 fatbob. you get the feaver for more power. a friend gave me his stock 88 cylinders, so i sent them to hillside cycle and had them bore it to 107 cubes and scott and greg fitted the rings and 4cc domed the new pistons. tore engine down complete in two hrs time. and started reassemble. but decided to sent the heads out after talking to scott. had compression releases installed and stage 2 done to heads. got heads back 5 days later. and finished the job complete. started on the first crank . did the 3 heat cycles scott suggested. and started to ride her easy after about 40 miles you could start to feel the torque change and the sound got alot deeper in the exhaust. just got back from the americaide in lake george n.y. and I really glad with the results.

Congrats on the upgrades, glad it all went as planned. Are you running an aftermarket feuler?

running a power commander 5 with a custom fuel map from keith at fuel moto great throttle response and no decel issues. taking into a dyno center next week to make sure all is well .

well guys could not leave well enough alone. after install the woods 555 cams in my 2011 fatbob. you get the feaver for more power. a friend gave me his stock 88 cylinders, so i sent them to hillside cycle and had them bore it to 107 cubes and scott and greg fitted the rings and 4cc domed the new pistons. tore engine down complete in two hrs time. and started reassemble. but decided to sent the heads out after talking to scott. had compression releases installed and stage 2 done to heads. got heads back 5 days later. and finished the job complete. started on the first crank . did the 3 heat cycles scott suggested. and started to ride her easy after about 40 miles you could start to feel the torque change and the sound got alot deeper in the exhaust. just got back from the americaide in lake george n.y. and I really glad with the results.

Sounds like a lot of fun!!:)

How did Hillside treat you? Price, Quality all recommended? I've heard good things....

:s

Back