free website stats program 107 build | Harley Davidson Forums

107 build

hoot860

Just finished build on 08 96in looking to see what you guys think. Bored to 107, 10.25 piston, redshift 577 cams, redshift chain tensioners, ported polished heads, oversize exhaust valves, compression releases, s&s 58 mm throttlebody, adj. pushrods, V&H true duals and Thundermax tuner. Just finished and it sounds (EDIT) but to much snow to try it

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what was done to the heads and what final chamber volume or what pistons/dome volume but it sounds like you better use those compression releases all the time.:s Hope you got larger intake valves along with those larger exhaust valves as well.:) Never been a TMax fan but interested in how it tunes out.:coffee

Not sure of dome volume. Have run engine 5 times long enough to get head temp 215 then let cool completely. Emailed tmax and they gave me the tune to install. Took to friend with dyno and he seated rings. Haven't used releases yet. engine seems to start easy hot or cold.

Not sure of dome volume. Have run engine 5 times long enough to get head temp 215 then let cool completely. Emailed tmax and they gave me the tune to install. Took to friend with dyno and he seated rings. Haven't used releases yet. engine seems to start easy hot or cold.

If you have a true 10.25 static, the motor will not complain on start up without using the releases, at least for a while The reason I asked is because most 10.25 pistons have a dome volume that will vary from 6-10cc. Check you CCP and if between 185-190psi, static is close to 10.25. Even so, I would use the releases. Over time, using them will extend starter and battery life.:s

Back