105th!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by MIHDrider, Aug 26, 2008.

1. MIHDrider

MIHDrider Junior Member

Well Everyone, I have a few more hours and I am out of work annd on my way to Milwaukee. Have a great week. Hopefully I will run into some of you there. As always Ride Safe. See ya next week.

2. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

Have a blast and ride safe. I wish I was doing the same.

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Ride safe and don't do anything we wouldn't do!! :cheers

4. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Hope you have a GREAT time there and be safe going to and coming from!!! If ya get a chance to take a pic. or two --- post em up!!!

5. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Hey Brother..come go with us..we are meeting in the morning(Wed the 27th ) at Cracker Barrel in Fenton across from the Chrysler Plant..0800 hours..be there are be square...as they used to say...lol:bigsmiley11:

6. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

I'm sitting in Mattoon ILL. right now(work related) and won't see home until Thursday afternoon Bro! If I could ,I would !!!!! I have talked to a few folks headed up that way while I was in Bloomington yesterday and even showed one group your post about the county sheriff's dept. handing out tickets on the exhaust issue!!! THANKS for the invite though!!!!

7. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Was out at the Washington fair grounds tonight and the place is packing them in.Helped a group from Iowa find their way..it was hard to put the bike in the garage tonight and will be even harder tomorrow going to work.Be safe all!!

8. HDMilwaukee

HDMilwaukee New Member

Anyone meeting up in Milwaukee? Anything scheduled?

I wish I was from somewhere other than Milwaukee so I could actually RIDE somewhere! I'll be at the Thursday event after 3 and until the free Kid Rock show is over! Otherwise I'll be running a bar most of the weekend. The bike will be the mode of transport this weekend regardless.

Stop at the bar! The Bomb Shelter - 1517 South 2nd st. - We're right by the festival grounds, about 5 minutes from downtown. 414-DUH-BOMB