free website stats program 105th!!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

105th!!!!!!!

MIHDrider

Well Everyone, I have a few more hours and I am out of work annd on my way to Milwaukee. Have a great week. Hopefully I will run into some of you there. As always Ride Safe. See ya next week.

Well Everyone, I have a few more hours and I am out of work annd on my way to Milwaukee. Have a great week. Hopefully I will run into some of you there. As always Ride Safe. See ya next week.

Hope you have a GREAT time there and be safe going to and coming from!!! If ya get a chance to take a pic. or two --- post em up!!!

Hope you have a GREAT time there and be safe going to and coming from!!! If ya get a chance to take a pic. or two --- post em up!!!

Hey Brother..come go with us..we are meeting in the morning(Wed the 27th ) at Cracker Barrel in Fenton across from the Chrysler Plant..0800 hours..be there are be square...as they used to say...lol:bigsmiley11:

Hey Brother..come go with us..we are meeting in the morning(Wed the 27th ) at Cracker Barrel in Fenton across from the Chrysler Plant..0800 hours..be there are be square...as they used to say...lol:bigsmiley11:

I'm sitting in Mattoon ILL. right now(work related) and won't see home until Thursday afternoon Bro! If I could ,I would !!!!! I have talked to a few folks headed up that way while I was in Bloomington yesterday and even showed one group your post about the county sheriff's dept. handing out tickets on the exhaust issue!!! THANKS for the invite though!!!!

Was out at the Washington fair grounds tonight and the place is packing them in.Helped a group from Iowa find their way..it was hard to put the bike in the garage tonight and will be even harder tomorrow going to work.Be safe all!!

Anyone meeting up in Milwaukee? Anything scheduled?

I wish I was from somewhere other than Milwaukee so I could actually RIDE somewhere! I'll be at the Thursday event after 3 and until the free Kid Rock show is over! Otherwise I'll be running a bar most of the weekend. The bike will be the mode of transport this weekend regardless.

Stop at the bar! The Bomb Shelter - 1517 South 2nd st. - We're right by the festival grounds, about 5 minutes from downtown. 414-DUH-BOMB

Back