free website stats program 105! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

105!

105 i wish it was that cool here. lol

i went to my dealer monday to have something checked on the way home the mar mounted temp gauge was reading 121 in the sun actual temp was around 115.

the bikes can take more than we can

Well here in venezuela the average day is 100 , there is times it gets down to 95 , like someone said use the throttle as a variable fan and let her rip , avoid parade traffic , the highway is fine
good luck

Rode home Monday in 105 degree heat and was stopping every 20 miles or so to rehydrate. Too darned hot for me but the bike did fine.

I wish it was only 105 here in the desert of SoCal. It's been 110 + this past week and expected to be 114 to 115 for the rest of this week and next week too. But I do enjoy the year round riding.

For all of you in hot climates, please feel free to send your bikes to me for the summer. I will be happy to keep them running until it is safe for them to go back to you. The temperature today here on the central coast of California is 72 degrees at 2:09 p.m.

northeast ND today july 16, high 68 degrees tonight, forecast 48 degrees. I think we had two days of summer this year, definately no more than five.

What? Are you bragging? I am from N Dak and I am telling you I miiis that cool climate. I hate this hot humid weather. Winters are not so good, but that cool summer makes up for it IMHO.

44 degrees this morning, had to put heater on in the pickup on way to work. topped out at a whopping 64 degrees this afternoon.

I'll ride in 105 degree heat, it's not comfortable but I'll ride anyhow. And I'll be very, very, happy.....remember, our troops are fighting (and wrenching on jets) in 110-120 deg heat every day. We've been there since 911.

Retired USAF, a hot day riding is better than any day fighting......

Back