free website stats program 103cc motors, NG??? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

103cc motors, NG???

Billbo and others,

First and Second Moving....... up to 35/40

3rd 35 **g** 55
4th 45 **g** 65
5th 55 **g** 75 and UP for 5 speeds

6th 65************** Don't get a ticket...:D

Low numbers are Relaxed numbers and In the MIDDLE are the Pulling OR gitty-up numbers marked with "g"........

These are JUST MY guidelines from sitting behind the keyboard.....

These MAY vary a BUNCH when I'm on my bike.... NEVER UNDER but often over......:D

Usually the Low end IS the low end.

I ALWAYS try to match my Gearing with my speed so I don't get Caught with my Pants Down....

Nothing worse then LUGING the bike in tooooo low a gear THEN trying to shift Twice to get to the proper gear NEEDED when trying to get UP to a safe OUT of the Way Speed.....

I have been there and done that and Feel LUCKY to Not have been run down by ........Well enough of that,,,,You know what I mean...:bigsmiley30:

Crazy out there.......

I LIKE looking at Traffic out of my REAR View Mirrors. Not in front and along side of me.

Hope the Gear speed information Helps. Others MAY have different opinions BUT These Are MINE... MY BOOK called Old School...................:newsmile105:

Just My Way

signed....BUBBIE

The bigger size (96" to 103") is only 7 cu inches...

I really doubt too much more heat from that.

UN=Lean the Fuel and cooling of the oil are the Two big factors in my bike... Let alone the stage one helps and No Cats. a big bonus.

The Gen4 fueler really helps run good and Cooler than the stock bikes
Hands Down.

Fortunate for me, living in an outlining area in UNinhabbited:D Az. with No Stop and Go for miles. Not even at stop signs... California stops done as Usual...(watch for the occasional sheriff though)

One drive through border checkpoint and Miles and Miles of open road...

Sorry Phoenix:bigsmiley8: and other HOT n STOP areas.......

signed....BUBBIE

Back