free website stats program 103 upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

103 upgrade

67wizard

Just had the 103 upgrade done to the bike, man its cool. Now how long or how many miles should I wait till I get it on the dyno. Also should I change the oil after a 1000 miles or so? I did the 30 to 60 mph thing yesterday on the way home. The responce seems great, deed I say a big grin on the face again. It has just a small lope to the sound and the pipes sound even better than before (Reinhart slip-ons with a Fullsac header. :):):) No back fire when I let off the gas.

Just had the 103 upgrade done to the bike, man its cool. Now how long or how many miles should I wait till I get it on the dyno. Also should I change the oil after a 1000 miles or so? I did the 30 to 60 mph thing yesterday on the way home. The responce seems great, deed I say a big grin on the face again. It has just a small lope to the sound and the pipes sound even better than before (Reinhart slip-ons with a Fullsac header. :):):) No back fire when I let off the gas.

I would change the oil @ 500 and again @ 1000 then by the book after, as far as the dyno if it runs good now do you want to spend the money for a piece of paper your ride you decide JMO:s

I would change the oil @ 500 and again @ 1000 then by the book after, as far as the dyno if it runs good now do you want to spend the money for a piece of paper your ride you decide JMO:s

Jack the dyno tune is part of the upgrade from the shop that did the work. I have the TTS Master tune, Fullsac headers and Reinhart slip-ons, SE air cleaner. The bike runs great now and the little bugger will pull the front wheel off the ground. Just start moving about 5mph or so hit it and the front end lifts with ease. Going to have to watch that for awhile as I din't do wheeles or burn outs as a rule. Just an old phart riding an great bike.:coffee

JMO, but I don't see any need for special oil changes. You engine is already broken in, and aside from the rings, nothing new really "wears in".

I guess they recommend the oil changes to get the dirt ,bugs and anything else that crawled in. LOL
I was wondering why the extra oil changes myself.

Jack the dyno tune is part of the upgrade from the shop that did the work. I have the TTS Master tune, Fullsac headers and Reinhart slip-ons, SE air cleaner. The bike runs great now and the little bugger will pull the front wheel off the ground. Just start moving about 5mph or so hit it and the front end lifts with ease. Going to have to watch that for awhile as I din't do wheeles or burn outs as a rule. Just an old phart riding an great bike.:coffee

What are your horse power and torque #"s? Tracy

Back