free website stats program 103 inch Road glide | Harley Davidson Forums

103 inch Road glide

ckhismine

Help someone stop me be for I spend 20k+ on one. With matching tour pack also. It was all I could do to walk away today. God I love that bike. Its a love hate thing

The urge is going to nag at you until you buy it. Give in to the urge and save yoursellf some sleepless nights once you get over worring about the 20k you just spent on a bike :D

I need to join that support group too. I keep going back to the dealer to look at a merlot color RG Ultra.

I need to join that support group too. I keep going back to the dealer to look at a merlot color RG Ultra.

Let me get this right. You guys are logged onto a site with nothing but Harley lovers. A site dedicated to all things Harley, with members who want to know all the ins and outs of their machines. And your asking us to tell you not to get one of the newest and best Harleys ever??:bigsmiley20::lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Help someone stop me be for I spend 20k+ on one. With matching tour pack also. It was all I could do to walk away today. God I love that bike. Its a love hate thing

Your info doesn't show what you currently ride. What will you be getting rid of? Get one. 103 is a great package. Tracy

Had a similar ailment about new Iron 883 recently for a "round town" scoot. Then I remembered my son starts college this fall & my daughter needs cheerleader & dance uniforms so reality set back in. In your case, if budget allows, go for it!!!

Back