103 inch Road glide

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by ckhismine, May 16, 2011.

1. ckhismine

ckhismine Active Member

Help someone stop me be for I spend 20k+ on one. With matching tour pack also. It was all I could do to walk away today. God I love that bike. Its a love hate thing

2. 09RGlideKY

09RGlideKY Active Member

The urge is going to nag at you until you buy it. Give in to the urge and save yoursellf some sleepless nights once you get over worring about the 20k you just spent on a bike :D

3. Nails

Nails Member

I need to join that support group too. I keep going back to the dealer to look at a merlot color RG Ultra.

4. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Let me get this right. You guys are logged onto a site with nothing but Harley lovers. A site dedicated to all things Harley, with members who want to know all the ins and outs of their machines. And your asking us to tell you not to get one of the newest and best Harleys ever??:bigsmiley20::lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

5. ZachB

ZachB Member

I love mine...

6. tsp45acp

tsp45acp Active Member

Your info doesn't show what you currently ride. What will you be getting rid of? Get one. 103 is a great package. Tracy

7. ckhismine

ckhismine Active Member

I had 3 bikes and now I am down to one a 1993 Dyna Lowrider which is nice for one rider but I miss taking my lady with me. Had a Fl but sold it and she all most kicked my (EDIT) over it.

Please read and understand the info in this link...
    [note]
    A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
    [/note]

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
  8. SkootchNC

SkootchNC Active Member

Come to the dark side........ we have cookies

9. Paul m

Paul m Member

Buy it I love mine

10. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Had a similar ailment about new Iron 883 recently for a "round town" scoot. Then I remembered my son starts college this fall & my daughter needs cheerleader & dance uniforms so reality set back in. In your case, if budget allows, go for it!!!