free website stats program 103 cubic inches on 2009 FLHX | Harley Davidson Forums

103 cubic inches on 2009 FLHX

bah rk

hello all, am planing to upgrade my 2009 FLHX to the 103 cubic inches, any one did that? and what are the parts or the kits that i need to get and change? i also want to add cams on it, so any one can help me with the parts numbers and all what i need to do and change.

Regards,

I cannot help you but I found the following information. Hope it will help.

Harley-Davidson Bahrain
Khalil Bin Ahmed Kanoo Co Building ,
Building # 14 Road 54, Muqabah 505,
Budaiya highway, Budaiya,
Kingdom of Bahrain

Code:
t: + 973 17 599 006 or + 973 17 594 391
f: +973 17 599 050

hello all, am planing to upgrade my 2009 FLHX to the 103 cubic inches, any one did that? and what are the parts or the kits that i need to get and change? i also want to add cams on it, so any one can help me with the parts numbers and all what i need to do and change.

Regards,

First thing, you need a HD Factory Service Manual covering the '09 FLHX.

Here are your options:

29877-06 Screamin' Eagle® 103 Cubic Inch Stage I Kit for EFI Models

27564-09 Screamin' Eagle® Street Legal Stage II Kit for '08-later EFI Models - 103 Cubic Inches

27539-08 Screamin' Eagle® Big Bore Stage I Kit for EFI Models - 103 Cubic Inches

Once you see what you want, you might try some of the discount HD parts places to see if they will ship to you (Zanotti's, Biker Bobs, Surdyke, Chicago HD, etc.)

TQ

Last edited:
So much depends on what cam you want to go with. If it's a bolt-in like the woods 6-6 then you probably just need to have your current jugs honed for the new set of pistons (wisco or CP or even se) flathead pistons being easier to keep pump gas and problems down to a minimum. If you go more than that cam you will be doing some head work as well which just adds up to more parts. Which way are you leaning toward? Good ridability or nut busting torque monster?

am looking for more power and trq, and a daily use bike. what about the exhaust, would 2-1 system work better for this type of changes? i also want to know regarding the stage 1 download, do i need the SESRT to do or my dealer can do it without it?

Back