free website stats program 100,000 mile stone | Harley Davidson Forums

100,000 mile stone

ultraj

Just wanted to post my 2001 ultra classic just passed the 100,000 mile goal. Never had the engine apart and no major problems, still runs great. Will be taking it to California in a couple of weeks.:small3d026::small3d026::ARIZONA:ARIZONA:ARIZONA

Just wanted to post my 2001 ultra classic just passed the 100,000 mile goal. Never had the engine apart and no major problems, still runs great. Will be taking it to California in a couple of weeks.:small3d026::small3d026::ARIZONA:ARIZONA:ARIZONA

Congrats, I remember how I felt when I rolled 100,000 on the softail. Many more happy and safe mile.:small3d028::small3d028:

Congratulations on such a accomplishment. Would you consider it broken in now?????:small3d018::small3d018::worthy

Congrats on the mile marker. What oil were you using in the engine, trans and primary? Are you still on the original clutch, stator, cam bearings? What about the tensioners?

That's good news! It makes me feel good knowing that we can get that many miles on our bikes without major services. Any maintenance tips for us that you'd like to share? I'd sure be interested.

Congrats on the mile marker. What oil were you using in the engine, trans and primary? Are you still on the original clutch, stator, cam bearings? What about the tensioners?

I'm very interested to hear the results to these questions also, please !!!

I just had my tensioners replaced at 50,200 miles. Went with gear driven, bigger cams, power commander, and it is a WORLD of difference !!!

Back