free website stats program 10 reasons Men prefer guns over women | Harley Davidson Forums

10 reasons Men prefer guns over women

gator508

Experienced Member
I'll probably get in trouble for this one...lol

Ten Reasons Men Prefer Guns Over Women
#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3. A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

LOL, going to let the Redhead read this, Hey Brian bet I get smacked again:p

Just make sure the red head is not behind you when she reads or you will be an easy target
However the fair sex never forget anything you did wrong so perhaps just take the smack and be done with it :(

Brian

Just make sure the red head is not behind you when she reads or you will be an easy target
However the fair sex never forget anything you did wrong so perhaps just take the smack and be done with it :(

Brian

Sounds like you've been married long enough to know how things work.

Brian

Yep I picked a red head too, ya gotta be careful caus they are a dangerous breed. That's why I only posted five of the ten on FB. :D

26 and a bit years and i am still learning
just when you think you understand them they change their minds and you are lost again

Brian

Brian

31 years now, and she enjoys reading here, I told her to join LOL I can feel that smack coming:p

Back