free website stats program 10,000 Posts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

10,000 Posts

100,000 Posts

Great milestone Jack! Thanks for all that you contribute here at HDTimeline! :D

Let it never be said, "He's a man of few words!"

All I can say is this is THE BEST thing I have done in a long time, joining this the Best Forum, The Redhead agrees she says it keeps me out of trouble and I get to help others when I can (TOO many WORDS) I just cant help myself:p I try to read every post and welcome each new member:s

congratulations Jack, wow that is a lot of work to type that much with 2 fingers. :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:small3d005:

:p two fingers ? I barely mastered one finger with the other scratching my head trying to figure out my next response:57:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years of experience combined with the patience to teach, explain & share. Congratulations Jack!

WOW, Caps Intended......... Good Job...

I like the Pork Chop Award for you,,,,, You deserve it.... Eat hearty and Enjoy....:D

Now if and that is "IF" you can get the Boss to pay up on them awards....:lolrolling

signed....BUBBIE

Years of experience combined with the patience to teach, explain & share. Congratulations Jack!

WOW, Caps Intended......... Good Job...

I like the Pork Chop Award for you,,,,, You deserve it.... Eat hearty and Enjoy....:D

Now if and that is "IF" you can get the Boss to pay up on them awards....:lolrolling

signed....BUBBIE

Hoop, thank you for your teaching this old dog some New tricks, Bubbie The Boss will be Cooling and u and I will be EATING:s CAPS INTENDED is the BOSS WATCHING?:lolrolling:lolrolling

Thanks for helping me out Jack that had to help out the count a bunch...Keep up the good work I need the training...Congratulations

Back