free website stats program 1.5"BUFFALO APE HANGERS 16" on 2009 Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

1.5"BUFFALO APE HANGERS 16" on 2009 Road King

Hi everyone, I need your help!!!!!
I have a 2009 RK classic, with ABS and TBW, I sent an inquiry to the Tech. help dest to find out whether or not the 1.5"BUFFALO APE HANGERS 16" from by Drag Specialties [1803-1505] on Road King, would fit my RK....no reply, so i went ahead and placed an order....then I received an e-mail stating that these bars do not accomodate the TBW. I freaked out:panic:panic...so I called to change the order, but the lady assured me that they will fit....can anyone advise me? what do i need to modify to get it to work? I'd love to get these babies on my RK......

Thanks,
Abe

IDK...every site I google has them listed for Victory, or metric cruiser. Guess you could test fit the TBW before going w/full mount/install to see if they'll work...good luck.

What does the fitment suggest in the write up for the bars?

Hi Glider,
This is exactley how its stated:

1-1/2" diameter chrome-plated handlebars for the "biggest fattest" look. Custom bends for the ultimate in comfort. 1.5" bars taper to 1" at the grip/control area. Drilled and dimpled for stock Harley Davidson controls and fit most metric controls with little to no adaptation. Ape Hanger, Classic and Bagger bars MUST USE special risers that accept 1 1/2" bars (PART #DS-1803-1509 sold in related products below). 1 1/2" risers include upper clamps and feature hidden clamp bolts. Made in the USA.

Thanks

IDK...every site I google has them listed for Victory, or metric cruiser. Guess you could test fit the TBW before going w/full mount/install to see if they'll work...good luck.

Thanks Iceman

Back