free website stats program 09 Rocker C | Harley Davidson Forums

09 Rocker C

09RockerCustom

Well Im new to this forum and have owned 5 HD's and this is my newest one, I have read alot of good and bad of what people think of this bike but personally all I can say is WOW,,,Very good on handeling and great on long rides my buddies and I did a 150 mile run from CT to Mass to RI and back and I was comfy the whole way and laid the bike down pretty low in the corners...the bike is well balanced and I have added a Race tuner , Heavy Breather, V&H curved straights and it runs like a bear....
All I can say is its a nice bike....

Well Im new to this forum and have owned 5 HD's and this is my newest one, I have read alot of good and bad of what people think of this bike but personally all I can say is WOW,,,Very good on handeling and great on long rides my buddies and I did a 150 mile run from CT to Mass to RI and back and I was comfy the whole way and laid the bike down pretty low in the corners...the bike is well balanced and I have added a Race tuner , Heavy Breather, V&H curved straights and it runs like a bear....
All I can say is its a nice bike....

Welcome to The Forum and your first post. Nothing wrong with The Rocker IMO Does it make you happy? If yes that is the only thing that really matters:rider:wce

The best part of owning bike is, it will go where you want, do what you want, cost little to do and never complain!!! Congrats on the new steed.

Always liked the looks of a Rocker...hard getting one a test drive b/c line's too long. Sweet bike - welcome & enjoy!

A divorce is how I was able to get my bike. To me it is a good trade concidering what i went through, i came up on top.
F.K.

Back