09 Rocker C

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by 09RockerCustom, Jul 22, 2011.

1. 09RockerCustom

09RockerCustom New Member

Well Im new to this forum and have owned 5 HD's and this is my newest one, I have read alot of good and bad of what people think of this bike but personally all I can say is WOW,,,Very good on handeling and great on long rides my buddies and I did a 150 mile run from CT to Mass to RI and back and I was comfy the whole way and laid the bike down pretty low in the corners...the bike is well balanced and I have added a Race tuner , Heavy Breather, V&H curved straights and it runs like a bear....
    All I can say is its a nice bike....

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum and your first post. Nothing wrong with The Rocker IMO Does it make you happy? If yes that is the only thing that really matters:rider:wce

3. 09RockerCustom

09RockerCustom New Member

Thanks,,,,,and yes it does actually it was a present to myself after my divorce!!

4. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Sounds like a good trade, an ex for a Rocker. :D

5. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

The best part of owning bike is, it will go where you want, do what you want, cost little to do and never complain!!! Congrats on the new steed.

6. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

The only thing that matters is that you like it, ride safe!

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Always liked the looks of a Rocker...hard getting one a test drive b/c line's too long. Sweet bike - welcome & enjoy!

8. Slapp

Slapp Junior Member

All I can say is Happy Divorce and may your new lady treat you well.

9. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Congrats on the bike, how about some pics?

10. Fisherking

Fisherking Active Member

A divorce is how I was able to get my bike. To me it is a good trade concidering what i went through, i came up on top.
    F.K.