free website stats program 09 Night Train | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

09 Night Train

Wow, Pro-Stock to Bone-Stock, quite a contrast in rides...:small3d031:

A good Stage I upgrade is a start...but I suspect a lot more mods are in your future...opps crystal ball is clouding up again...! :bigsmiley24:

Welcome to HDTimeline El Gato, I for one would certainly like to hear a little more of your drag racing ex-capades to be sure! :bigsmiley11:

Buell.jpg

This is a pic of my Buel Street pro that a ran 3 years ago, buell chassis 120' xl motor, hyabusa shock, street tire, ran 9.0's @ 148mph. carbon fiber body. I raced the ahdra circuit thelast 10 years, Now its time to tame the Cat Down.

Cheers

oh, forgot to menton, both of my race bikes used a Suzuki Clutch, we change out the tranny main shaft to a custom made shaft to accept the ice burner hub and then all the rest is suzuki with a MTC 3 stage lock up.

El Gato

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheelman.. thanks for the reply, I am with you and the right choice of bikes. I'm going to keep it simple and before I seen your pics decided on the same air cleaner, the only complaint I have besides needing to lower it, which i'm hoping the stage one will deal with is the throtle response, seems kind of slow. But being retired Harley pro stock drag bike racer ( still have the pro stock its for sale) its night and day different animal. Here's a picture fro last year. Ita a D&G chassis, 120" XL engine with 220 hp to back wheel, FLF body, 5 speed R & D Tranny. 8 second bike. Hope you like it.
View attachment 2955

Wow...I'm speechless...

Back