free website stats program 09 HD's with the 407 tires | Harley Davidson Forums

09 HD's with the 407 tires

Willstox

Just letting everyone know I had a bad case of cupping on the front tire of my 09 Streetglide, took it to the dealer with just under 11,000 miles on it and I was told that some of the tires "407-B" is a fulty tire and coverd under the warrenty....................just wanted to let ya'll know.

Hey Will, Welcome to the forum. There are a few threads on the issue, if yours is an early model, you might also want to check your side stand, some early models lean more than usual and the M-1251 service bulletin about the ABS too. Best Tom

Thank you Tom, I had the jiffylock replaced.....came out of Fast eddies over in Il. and thought someone had hit my bike? Thank you for the welcome.

Yeah, I read it somewhere in the fourm, so of course I run out to the garage in the middle of the night and check my side stand, otherwise I'd be thinking about all night (lol)

Yeah, I read it somewhere in the fourm, so of course I run out to the garage in the middle of the night and check my side stand, otherwise I'd be thinking about all night (lol)

Hey I thought I was the only one to do this...:lolrolling

Felt good to reach under the stand mount and feel the lettering there..

Regards,
AR

Back