free website stats program 09 HD Tri Glide Ultra Classic = FUN | Harley Davidson Forums

09 HD Tri Glide Ultra Classic = FUN

MJanusz

Hi. My name is Marc and I live very near Ft. Hood, Texas. I retired from the US Army in 2008, having completed over 21 years of service. My final combat tour ended in a few injuries that cause me fairly serious issues even today. After 4 surgeries and years of therapy, it looks like it will only get worse over time...that part (EDIT) ! I really wish I could still ride scooters but this trike is really nice and I know it will be a lot of fun for the wife and I to see more of this great country!

Ride hard, have fun, be safe!

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey welcome to the forum and I am grateful for your service to our great country. I was stationed at Ft. Hood when Killein was a "Dry" town.:)

Welcome to The Forum Thank You for Your service:rider:ws

Welcome!!!! Glad to see that you have joined. You have joined the "BEST" site on the internet for Harley Davidson information and Brother/Sisterhood. If you have a question dealing with your bike, go to the appropriate category and fire the question. You have tons of experience in here. Whatever the question may be, just ask. So glad to have you!!!! A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!:wbs

Sure Like your Avatar.

ANY ride is Better than NONE.:D

Thank You for your VALUED SERVICE and IF we need to Repair the Moderator called "THE TANK" I'm sure you will be Kept in Mind...:laugh

We Are A Family, Even though we don't Look exactly alike.. We Do stick together as Members (family) BUT allow MANY "different opinions" Welcome Here as well from the one who uses REDLINE.. :boxing :newsmile011:

signed....BUBBIE

Back