free website stats program 09 flhtcu deal on power commander v | Harley Davidson Forums

09 flhtcu deal on power commander v

TwoDogs

Bike is all stock. I still have not decided on pipes a/c and tuner. I can pick up a never been used in the box power commander v for $ 225.00. I have read so much on turners that I am on overload. Price seems really good. Any thoughts ? Thanks !

Bike is all stock. I still have not decided on pipes a/c and tuner. I can pick up a never been used in the box power commander v for $ 225.00. I have read so much on turners that I am on overload. Price seems really good. Any thoughts ? Thanks !

I'm not trying to over simplify things but here's my thoughts.

If you're the type that loves to tinker with a lap top, maps, etc. there are several good tuners available, the Power commander being one of them.

If you just want to get a Stage I done for the health of your engine, the sound, or to cool it down, the TFI products offered by Dobeck do a great job and are very easy to adjust and leave alone after the install. You get a discount if you're former military and also for being a forum member here!

Back