free website stats program '09 FLHP Losing Power | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

'09 FLHP Losing Power

Looking at the link you provided to the E-bay Item.

The bracket shown behind the butterfly, Brkt full across the width of the manifold, Probably Un-bolts... It is Not a part on the 09 and make sure it does Un-bolt IF you buy that one. (best looking one and price I see):D

On my unit, it has the risers on the manifold where that brkt must bolt and it probably Does Un-bolt...

Good fixing you ride.:s

signed....BUBBIE

Looking at the link you provided to the E-bay Item.

The bracket shown behind the butterfly, Brkt full across the width of the manifold, Probably Un-bolts... It is Not a part on the 09 and make sure it does Un-bolt IF you buy that one. (best looking one and price I see):D

On my unit, it has the risers on the manifold where that brkt must bolt and it probably Does Un-bolt...

Good fixing you ride.:s

signed....BUBBIE
HD09FLHR008.gif
Is this the bracket you are talking about Number 7? It appears to be the same 09 and up

Yes, That is the bracket but it IS different looking from your break-down pict., one you show looks not as heavy as the one in the above link posted on E-bay... It will more than likely Un-bolt like the one in the picture though...

Probably different brackets on the newer bikes.:dknow

Thanks Jack

signed....BUBBIE

Problem improved, but not cured. It seems that the cleaning did some good but not enough. Earlier mentioned throttle body has been ordered, see where we're at in a few days...

Filled up today, 4.7 gallons got me 120 miles. 25 mpg. Yikes. Granted, 50 of those miles were at 100 mph, and that eats gas, but still.

Waiting on shipment, new induction module will be in this week.

If you are regularly doing 100 mph and are looking for good fuel mileage. You are in for real disappointment. Just sayin.

Where do you ride, Daytona at the track? I'm with Bodeen, you can't expect good gas mileage when you're pushing the bike that hard. You also will be rebuilding your motor real soon if you continue riding that fast. If you live where they enforce the laws you may get a nice long vacation all expenses paid. At the very least you can expect to pay some pretty hefty fines.

Have been following the thread seeing where it would go; I don't have anything constructive to add but, and apologize in advance, but I can't hold my tongue; I love my carbed '02 FLHT.:D

Oscar does seem to be sneaking up on a solution and I do wish him well in the endeavor as he has been tenacious in pursuit of a solution.:bigsmiley14:

Have been following the thread seeing where it would go; I don't have anything constructive to add but, and apologize in advance, but I can't hold my tongue; I love my carbed '02 FLHT.:D

Oscar does seem to be sneaking up on a solution and I do wish him well in the endeavor as he has been tenacious in pursuit of a solution.:bigsmiley14:

I agree Dolt, great thread so far and I have no doubt he will find a solution soon. I also agree about my '03 carbed and cabled Road King!

Back