free website stats program '09 FAT BOY Oil Tank Dip stick WOES-The HEAT | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

'09 FAT BOY Oil Tank Dip stick WOES-The HEAT

I like the way the deflectors still show the chrome on the tank...and yes...they look factory installed....also, I have many folks who ride FB's and when they pull up to my bike they are not sure it is a FB and are not sure what is different...

I had to point out many times the heat deflectors and that subtle change seems to confuse people about my model...weird but true.

Thank you for posting those pictures. Ill be placing them on my site.

RJ/zoood

Hey RJ....I never heard back from you after I got my deflectors...they are pretty good....at least I can ride my bike now in the hot weather....what do you think? Look OK?

Hey RJ....I never heard back from you after I got my deflectors...they are pretty good....at least I can ride my bike now in the hot weather....what do you think? Look OK?

Sorry,... can't recall about me getting back with you. However,... the deflectors fit your scoot nicely. I copied the pictures you posted and will be adding them to my sight.

Also, quoting what you mentioned before:

I like the way the deflectors still show the chrome on the tank...and yes...they look factory installed....also, I have many folks who ride FB's and when they pull up to my bike they are not sure it is a FB and are not sure what is different...

I had to point out many times the heat deflectors and that subtle change seems to confuse people about my model...weird but true.

This holds true for the touring models as well. With their style heat deflectors. Ones that dont know a harley's looks that well. Mistook the deflectors as part of the scoot, "factory" and riders that notice the addition, ask about them.

I know they work and I appreciate that you decided to give them a try.

RJ

Back