free website stats program 09 fat bob | Harley Davidson Forums

09 fat bob

Free Bird

hello everyone, I am currently looking into getting my first Harley, I've been to the dealer now many times and I believe I've found the one! 09 Fat Bob, the bike feels great but it has mid controls on it, so what i was wondering with me being 6' 3" 280lbs, would this be a good bike for me with forward controls? if theres anyone about my height that could give me some advice that would be great!
thanks-

yeah its definetly a fat bob, i thought the same thing that they come with forwards but it might be a used one, thank for the advice anyways

The Fat Bob does have the option of forward controls or mid. The only one to offer it. Whatever feels comfy for you, I would get. Enjoy the Fat Bob...I love mine!!

Welcome Freebird to the HDTimeline forum. While there will be plenty of your fellow riders who will weigh in, I would say from the tone of your post, that you should get the Fat Bob with the forwards, since you will be riding it mostly that way.

You can always add the mid brackets and pegs or ISO Mini Wings at a later date, for about $100 for the works. I like using mids when riding my Sportster like a dirt bike, which happens from time to time when you do a bit of exploring...ENJOY your selection, in either case! :D

I'm fairly sure the 08 & 09 were available in the US with mid or forward. Internationally we only got the forward controls.

Back