free website stats program 09 dyna fxdl | Harley Davidson Forums

09 dyna fxdl

Listen to the Boss, the video is worth watching and a Manual is a must have

Why not take it to the dealer it's under warranty ?

I didn't know that "wear n tear" items were covered by warranty? The clutch is a adjustment not a problem or breakage..

Correct me if I'm not correct please.. always thought the Belt, Clutch adjustment,primary chain adjustments,lights,tires,windscreen,pegs,filters were left to the owner/rider. called normal wear items.

I do my own work and a lot of times I'll just fix it my self and Get it Done Right the first time.. whether a HD problem or not.

When ever in the way past, I would take my bike in for ?? 1000 mile service, I would have to Re-adjust the clutch, even tho I Had Asked Not to do the adjustments....

signed....BUBBIE
Go figure!

signed....BUBBIE

I didn't know that "wear n tear" items were covered by warranty? The clutch is a adjustment not a problem or breakage..

Correct me if I'm not correct please.. always thought the Belt, Clutch adjustment,primary chain adjustments,lights,tires,windscreen,pegs,filters were left to the owner/rider. called normal wear items.

I do my own work and a lot of times I'll just fix it my self and Get it Done Right the first time.. whether a HD problem or not.

When ever in the way past, I would take my bike in for ?? 1000 mile service, I would have to Re-adjust the clutch, even tho I Had Asked Not to do the adjustments....

signed....BUBBIE
Go figure!

signed....BUBBIE
100 per cent right on the wear and tear, you might get them to adjust it for a nominal fee but remember it should be adjusted cold

I would think that if the clutch needed adjustment that soon they would do it at no charge , this may not be the case , depends on how many miles it has . I'm still looking at it as if it were new i guess .

If it has 1000 miles plus and you havent adjusted the clutch yet I would do it and check the primary fluid level

Back