free website stats program 08n fatboy seat recommendations | Harley Davidson Forums

08n fatboy seat recommendations

WHM1

I have an 08 fatboy with the stock seat. I need ot change this seat to something a little more comfortable and slung a little lower. I'd like more of that in the bike feel instead on top of the bike.

I've looked at the mustangs, but it seems they offer mostly vinyl, I would prefer leather.

Solo, removable backrest and tail peice .

Any suggetions greatly appreciated and pics would be great

Check with LePera ... they make a custom seat for my 2007 FatBoy and it's fantastic

Harley Davidson Seats :: Custom and Exotic Seats for Harleys by LePera

I will post a picture if you want to see mine.... had my bike custom painted and LePera made my seat to match. It sits lower with nice back support...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Corbin seats or leathermen seats and Santee has a new line of leather seats also, Just remember that leather seats require a little more attention then Vynal seats, but they are a lot of good care products on the market that makes it easy to keep your leather looking good and water proof.

I can't imagine a more comfortable seat, or one that compliments the looks of the fatboy better than my mustang vintage wide...

1025-261216692008.jpg

1025-371216692008.jpg

below is the gunslinger seat on it before....looked nice too but felt like I was sitting on a 2x4.....

1025-15624151982008.jpg

The gunsliger was lower....the mustangs raises me up a little and pushes me a little further forward.....but I could sit in that saddle all day long without getting tired........

Back