free website stats program 08 Ultra DTC 1510 | Harley Davidson Forums

08 Ultra DTC 1510

My 08 Ultra showed a DTC P1510 EFI Limited Performace Mode, this first started about a month ago. I followed the information I received from this forum and cleared the code, the bike runs fine and all is well. Today out of the blue the check engine light comes on so I checked the codes and it came back- P1510, I cleared it but it say's Pn 34462-086 which I assume is a part #. The bike feels fine, I haven't noticed any drop off in performace. You guys came through last time for me so I am hoping for some more help on this one.
Thanks

What were the circumstances when the light came on, riding slow in traffic possibly, overheating?

What were the circumstances when the light came on, riding slow in traffic possibly, overheating?

The first time, I hit a pot hole. Cleared it just like your info said and it's been great. This time I rode and 15 mins and parked it, shut down. About 10 mins went by and I started it and the light came on and stayed on, check it on the spot, recorded the info, cleared and it seemed fine in the way home.

Thanks

May have to take it back to the dealer and get it documented. It sounds like a possible wiring, connection or component failure/problem.

I think your right, thanks for the input. I hope this is a warranty thing

Just took it back out for short ride, no problems at all. Got home and check everything out and everything seems fine. Filled it up and I am getting around 42 MPG, that's about what I have been getting. I hate the thought of taking it to the dealer...

Last edited by a moderator:
DOnt take it back till code comes back even if they dont find anything at least theres a paper trail starting

Well it came back..same code 1510. DO I clear it or leave it and take it in? Driving me crazy. The bike run fine, I filled it up again and mt MPG was almost 43.

Back