free website stats program 08 UC clock loses time | Harley Davidson Forums

08 UC clock loses time

purplehazeultra

My time on the clock will loss about 1 min. a week. It is the stock radio just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem?

I haven't really noticed this on my 08 FLHX.

I would have to say you should be extremely happy if this is the biggest concern you have with your bike! :s

My time on the clock will loss about 1 min. a week. It is the stock radio just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem?

I just checked my '07 clock that was set to a clock/radio in the house that shows the atomic clock time (supposedly). My bike clock is 3 minutes behind, and it was synchronized the last week in April. Not far off yours. I have what I think is the latest H.K. update that was supposed to address the issue. There have been several threads on the site that you can search in the self help area. Or, you can go to HD website, and type Harmon Kardon in the search box, and it will call up the instructions, and latest software version. I'm not concerned about the minor time loss anymore. I'm retired now, so knowing which DAY it is is close enuf!:bigsmiley28:

Breeze, I can relate, yet retirement is more than a dozen years off!...time or no time, now THAT is scary!:newsmile030:

Last edited:
My 07 Ultra does the sme thing, loses about a minute a week. NBD for me, I don't mind resetting it. On the GPS I have, that clock is spot-on. Aren't we supposed to ignore the time anyways?LOL

My 08 Street Glide loses about that much time also. I've installed the the software update that supposedly addresses the issue, but it doesn't seem to have helped any.

Back