free website stats program 08 sportster problem | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

08 sportster problem

Sounds like you have had some bad experiences lately. Keep your head up and just keep on truckin'.

Let's see that Hat. Now I know where your log in comes from :D

Had many boats myself, mostly performance boats and you have to realize that a boat is just a big hole in the water that you throw money into, but I had some good times with them.

Stinger3.gif

You have Got to be kidding me. My heart goes out to you man. Awesome story(s) & Now I understand where the 67hat34c came from...

From your story you sound Very mechanically inclined to me. You wanna get the SEST cables and software and dig in? In some way shape or form, we have to get your Sportster fixed. I can walk you through re-mapping the A/F and spark advance in an hour. The EPA won't like you but the bike will.:p

Glider, Is that yours!.. Man what a Machine... Awesome.

No wonder you knew about the Cleaver prop from the other day.

HD emailed me and said they found my old pump the changed out last march and installed it. I will test it out tonight.

I only have photos on desk top, how can I add them?

Boat sold a year ago. New owner kept the name as he liked it and took her back to Stuart FL. She was spotted a month ago by a friend who was behind her in the Inlet. Guy keeps it docked behind his house and loves the boat. He called me when he got home the first day and said He had high expetations for it but it far exceeded anything he expected.

If you have them as a desktop, you should have them somewhere on the computer to get them there. Do a search from the start button (start/search) entering what you would have named the pics and it should have brought it up if it is there.

You may also want to use the prt/Scr button on the keyboard when the desk top is displayed and then open an email or word document and paste it there using the right mouse button.

If it prints into an email, then send it to yourself and copy it to your pictures when it comes in.

Will try from home.

All this boat talk so I called the guy who bought her. He is still loving it and sounds like a good home. Fact when I called he was on the boat.

Fuel pump was not it. So on to next thing. I am out of time for a while. Leaving to Costa Rica on Friday so will have to deal with it when we get back.

Still working on the photo thing by the way.

Dyno sheet says WinPep Dynojet performance evaluation program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back