free website stats program 08 Softail Service Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

08 Softail Service Manual

nolafishr

I am looking for a Service Manual for the 08 Models and wondering if anyone knows of a link on here as to where I can download one, I remember reading about them but do not have the link. I do not want to fork out $40-$50 Bucks right now.

The manual at our So Cal dealer will run me $60.00. Thats a lot of dough. but after buying one for 02 Glide, and one for the 80 FLHS. They are definitely worth the cost. One good problem solved by the manual will pay for itself.

I am looking for a Service Manual for the 08 Models and wondering if anyone knows of a link on here as to where I can download one, I remember reading about them but do not have the link. I do not want to fork out $40-$50 Bucks right now.

I fully agree with the comments above. Whatever you spend on the HD Factory Service Manual covering your bike model and year, it will be the BEST investment you can make in your bike. You might be able to save a bit by getting the HD part number for your manual and checking pricing at Zanotti's and Biker Bob's:

https://www.zanottimotor.com/shopping/partLookUp.html

Biker Bob's Harley-Davidson, bikerbobssonline.com

TQ

I will get me a Manual, I remember reading about down loading them and could not find out where the link, Thanks Guys.

For my 2008 flstn i bought a shop manual AND a parts catalogue.You will find,should you also go that route,that you often have a better idea of the ways parts fits togethor(orientation is shown by exploded line diagrams).Another plus is that you have the EXACT part number for whatever part you need.Comes in real handy for ordering or buying on e-bay.

2008 Softail manual part no.99482-08a. From 'Chillicothe H-D"

2008 Softail parts catalogue part no.99455-08a . From "Lake Shore H-D"
Got both through e-bay

Do an oil change,and you've paid for them.

Back