free website stats program 08 Nightster traded for 09 Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

08 Nightster traded for 09 Street Glide

USMCCWO5

Well, less than 3000 miles on the 2008 Olive Pearl and Black Denim 1200 Nightster and my wife has upgraded to a 2009 Redhot Sunglow Street Glide.

What is not to like except now we have three bike payments.:bigsmiley25:

Very nice move.
NOW STAY OUT OF THE DEALER SHIP :) at least for awhile.:bigsmiley20:
The SG screams for mods. Of course they all do but it seems the SG sreams the loudest.

Yes, I am going to have to start liquidating the fleet of vehicles to make room for three motorcycles. Three Fords and three Harleys. The All-American Garage from 1966 to 2009!

Can you actually die from being bitten by the HD bug?

"Honey, can I build a bobber?"

Hey, I got to say your chance of survival is much greater since the wifey got such a sweet upgrade. :s Keep her happy so your happy. I guess it's your turn to get something now. :D (That's mine & hubbies deal, his turn/my turn).

Hey, I got to say your chance of survival is much greater since the wifey got such a sweet upgrade. :s Keep her happy so your happy. I guess it's your turn to get something now. :D (That's mine & hubbies deal, his turn/my turn).

Well, we have an 07, 08, and now an 09. I don't think I will be able to swing another bike. However, I like the way your thinking.

I am in the same boat as you USMCC...... I just purchased an 09 Ultra and already M'Lady wants to go back and have herself another look at the SunGlow Street Glide that was there. Trying to talk her out of it but ..damn..it was a nice looking bike and would sure look nice next to the vivid black ultra...... hmmmm

See how lucky you guys are when you have a wife who rides? It's much easier to get her to go along with you getting a new ride, but it can be dangerous can't it? :D It may end up costing twice as much. But, man, that red sun glow makes for an awesome looking bike.

Back