free website stats program 08 heritage wheel | Harley Davidson Forums

08 heritage wheel

tlg1100

Anybody know the availability of rear wheel for 08 heritage,in shop waiting on one at first they said is was back ordered then they found one at another dealer but two weeks passed by and still waiting,friend called around checking price and availability at two other dealers and they said nothing about being back ordered and could have it in three or four days, starting to freak out cause a lot of people have said bad comments about that dealer.:bigsmiley24:

Anybody know the availability of rear wheel for 08 heritage,in shop waiting on one at first they said is was back ordered then they found one at another dealer but two weeks passed by and still waiting,friend called around checking price and availability at two other dealers and they said nothing about being back ordered and could have it in three or four days, starting to freak out cause a lot of people have said bad comments about that dealer.:bigsmiley24:

Why are you replacing the wheel? If you have found one purchase it and take it to the dealer and tell them to mount the tire and put it back on the bike.

The 08 model Heritage had the Smooth Profile Laced Wheel (Pt.#43014-08) and may be harder to locate than the standard wheel. I did an ebay search but came up empty. Maybe call around to different dealers and try to locate one?

Bearing went bad and replacing it is covered under extended coverage but wheel is not and wheel was damaged ,so I left it up to dealer that is doing bearing,they said they had one ordered ??

Bearing went bad and replacing it is covered under extended coverage but wheel is not and wheel was damaged ,so I left it up to dealer that is doing bearing,they said they had one ordered ??

I still don't understand what type of damage was done to the wheel but whatever!! I would purchase the wheel and take it to the dealer who has the bike so that you can get your bike back and be done with this dealer.

I had another thread about the wheel, kinda soap opera.just don't believe any thing they tell me, just hope I get MY bike back and nothing else has been touched.I was wondering about the availability of wheel since this is taking longer than they said and I'm getting nervous!!:(:(

Back