free website stats program 07 xl 883c running hardly at all | Harley Davidson Forums

07 xl 883c running hardly at all

bill g

new fuel pump,injectors,map an crank sensors ,wire harness been to dealer 9 hours ,another shop an now to a third shop no one can figure out problem help

Can you give us more details... What happen when it starts, if it starts. What is happening when it's running. We want to assist, be we need a description of what's happening.

And Welcome to the Forum.

What was the initial cause to put bike into shop? It appears that parts are just being thrown at bike and luck has not been on your side for bike is not repaired. As SledDog has eluded with the information provided it is unclear how to assist. Has anyone check for proper ignition module operation???????

so it came to an authorized HD dealership,not running,they threw up their hands and said it's impossible,we can't fix it?

so it came to an authorized HD dealership,not running,they threw up their hands and said it's impossible,we can't fix it?
Believe it or not it happens. When I was a service advisor at a HD dealer I was told that especially with Sportster we did not service anything older than 10 years old except for tires and oil change. Reason being was that they were to difficult to repair and sometimes all chopped up from those who could not repair them before.

All good advice. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the new member intro section of the forum.

new fuel pump,injectors,map an crank sensors ,wire harness been to dealer 9 hours ,another shop an now to a third shop no one can figure out problem help
starts but bogs down had codes po107-po132-po174 was told it was a flood bike engine lite on at one point after new wire harness it ran great till i put gas in it stalling in beginning it was sputtering some back fire out of ext an threw air cleaner also ,a few times plugs were white they r thinking poss ups sensor an some kind of part that works with crank sensor that is inside engine an if that is bad 2 or 3 grand to fix also told new manifold an carb but that may still not fix when at dealer they put new ecm on but was not problem so old one was good

I would bet you have bad o2 sensors are they hooked up?

Back