free website stats program 07 ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

07 ultra

hd12788

where can i send my radio for repair, all work but cb xmit, also suggestions on ways to make the ride cooler in traffic the heat is awful

Hello HD12788 welcome to the forum from the uk.
Your radio repair: Trawl through the "radio and communications" threads here and you will find it mentioned. I remember there's a company that charges $200 but can't remember who they are.

If you haven't already done so you need to 'open it up'. High flow air cleaner and some better breathing pipes. I also added the Harley version of the mid frame deflectors (picked them because they're flat black and unobtrusive looking), they work pretty well.

The company is Radio Sound Inc. 1-800-367-4506. they will need your bikes vin and the part# on the radio.They will send you a refurbished radio the same day and a pickup box for your oold one .cost $200.00.

The company is Radio Sound Inc. 1-800-367-4506. they will need your bikes vin and the part# on the radio.They will send you a refurbished radio the same day and a pickup box for your oold one .cost $200.00.

What a great public service this forum provides! There always an advisor on stand-by for you.

thanks, small world i was born in Ipswich, moved here as a kid, been riding harleys and others since 59, i havent been back to the old country in a couple of years so i need to get back thanks for the advice

Back