free website stats program '07 Super Glide, class 2 leak | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

'07 Super Glide, class 2 leak

All good advice for a bike that old with so few miles. Check everything on it, especially the tires because you can not be too careful - you want lots of good rubber and air between you and the road. Good luck with the new (to you) bike!!! :)

While your checking the tires the tread may be good but check the area between the treads and the sidwalls for splitting.

All good advice for a bike that old with so few miles. Check everything on it, especially the tires because you can not be too careful - you want lots of good rubber and air between you and the road. Good luck with the new (to you) bike!!! :)

While your checking the tires the tread may be good but check the area between the treads and the sidwalls for splitting.

Tires look great, no splitting or dry rotting at all. The bike was stored inside some where, looks like no outside conditions got to it. No pits or rust spots at all on the chrome. The worst i had to do was polish the Wheels with aluminum polish to get them to shine. that's really about all i had to do.

once again thanks for the advice guy's i'm sure this forum will help me out alot :bananapartyhat:

Back